ELi Mastracci is an established and experienced agent, providing commercial real estate consultation to clients of all facets since 2019. Both Principal and Senior Associate with Phoenix West Commercial, ELi specializes in corporate office leasing, acquisition, and disposition.
Being the ”youngest” to date CCIM, ELi brings original, creative ideas to problem solving for both international corporations and local credit tenants, supported by the prestigious education the Institute offers. ELi is currently on the Central Arizona CCIM chapter Board of Directors, establishing relationships with Arizona market trendsetters – broker, lender, and principal alike.
From 2019 to present, ELi has completed lease and sale transactions in the state of Arizona with clients both in-state, as well as from New York, California, Oregon, and Texas. Internationally, ELi has completed transactions with and represented clients from Canada, Mexico, and India. Cumulatively, ELi has completed over $5,000,000 in leasing transactions, and over $20,000,000 in BOVs for clients. Below are a few of his most notable accomplishments…
- Leasing Credit Union West’s 80,000 square foot corporate center within 4 months from 50% occupancy.
- Representing Eiffel Industries, Inc. – an international structural engineering, construction, and software company in establishing their first corporate headquarters.
- Representing Burger Rush, a burger restaurant in the heart of Tempe, in its expansion to the West Valley.
- Establishing the first jeweler in the City of Tolleson.
- Bringing over 60% of his listings to 100% occupancy during COVID
An active industry and community leader, ELi’s client relationships have included:
- Credit Union West
- Arrowhead Family Dental & Dentures
- Aloha Tea & Coffee
- Stellar Kitchen and Bath
- City of Surprise
- GoldKost Jewelers
- Soteria West Valley Church
- A Franchisee of Boost Mobile
- Arizona Agribusiness and
Equine Center (AAEC)
- Burger Rush
- Aroma Mocha
- Eiffel Industries
- City of Glendale
- AZ Dance District
- Blackrock Holdings & Logistics
- Road Runner Bikes
Licensed Salesperson, Arizona
CCIM Central Phoenix Chapter, Marketing Committee 2021 and Marketing Committee Chair 2022
Certified Commercial Investment Member